Location: North America/Europe/Asia
Project Cost: Confidential
This client is a leading multinational manufacturer of pharmaceuticals, consumer health, generics, eye-care, and animal health products. PharmEng provided cGMP compliance services to various facilities in order to resolve the challenges of regulatory compliance and process improvement. To name a few:
- Provided various cGMP compliance services to client’s veterinary manufacturing facility.
- Provided cGMP & Project Planning expertise for a new clean room facility (Including Design, Qualification, and Certification of HVAC).
- Completed a Cleaning Validation project for a microfluidizer system & formulation filtration system for client’s contact lens manufacturing facility.
- Completed an Analytical Method Validation Technology Transfer project from an old facility to a new manufacturing facility.
- Technology Transfer
- Computer Validation
- Equipment Validation
- Facility Qualification
- Building Utility Systems Validation
- Analytical Method Validation
- Process Validation
- Cleaning Validation
- Warehouse Temperature Mapping
- Quality Assurance